October 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
October 21, 2015 - 3:00 pm
Address60 Minuteman Rd., Andover, MA 01810 View map
Implant coordinators and hygienists play an integral role in the day-to-day operations of a dental office. This comprehensive two-day course is designed to increase the implant coordinator’s and hygienist’s contributions to the practice. An implant coordinator and hygienist can bring additional value to restorative doctors and their staff by educating them on various implant procedures and components, and patient case acceptance techniques.
On day one, participants will learn to identify their own strengths and how they can be used positively to achieve practice goals. With a customized learning path for each participant, you can control what you need to learn to bring more value to your practice. Customized learning options will include hands-on training on various implant surgical and restorative procedures most commonly asked about by referrals. Selling scenarios, best practice shares and group discussion will accompany each learning track.
Day two will focus on leveraging continuing education to build referrals’ understanding of treatments offered in your practices. Additional focus will be placed on improving the implant coordinator’s overall sales skills to help their practice communicate to referring doctors through best practice sharing, group discussion, and a differentiation workshop. The dental team can play an important role in patient and interoffice communication, and in demonstrating the value of the surgeon’s treatment recommendations to patients and referring doctors.
Attendees will learn the skills needed to understand and manage referring doctors’ concerns and perceptions.
- Increase the perception of the value of their services to referring doctors and their team
- Understand how to grow business with referrals
- How to establish and build relationships with non-referring offices
- Understand how to better communicate with referring and non-referring offices
- Understand surgical and restorative implant procedures and components
- Communicate treatment plan and procedures effectively with referring offices